January 8, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #1

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It's a great post to organize yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.



It's Monday!

For me, that means another work week has begun. Kids are off to school, hubby is off to school and I am heading into the clinic to help sick people get better. Fun times all around in my neck of the words. It also means another day of checking out all the book others are reading! I LOVEEE this day because it helps me find books that I might not have come across before :)


Last Week I Read

Since everyone was kind of sick last week - I had some time to do nothing but read. So I actually knocked out a couple of books! Which is awesome, because I needed some review material and because it helps me get some ground on some of the challenges I am doing!

Clicking the images will take you to the GR page!
   


Today I am Reading

Clicking the images will take you to the GR page!


What I am Reading Next

I literally have NO idea! I am so torn! There is another in this series I want to read - but there are also some others that I want to pick up as well! I WILL get this series read before the end of the month, so I am not too worried about reading that one next.


What are YOU reading this Monday?
I'd love to know! I'm nosy like that :)
Leave me some comments; I love to connect!

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy whatever you choose next and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of your books but the covers look really good. I hope whatever you pick to read is amazing. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy reading this week! Hope whichever book is next is a good one! :)

    ReplyDelete