January 3, 2018

Can't Wait Wednesday #1


Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted here, at Wishful Endings, to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally they're books that have yet to be released. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine. If you're continuing with WOW, feel free to link those up as well!



Lori Foster has always been one of my all time favorite authors. I have yet to come across a book of hers that I have not liked. While there are some that I will always like more than others, and some that have connected with my on levels that some have not - I have never come across one that didn't rock my socks off in some kind of form. My all time favorite book boyfriend is still Trace.. I thought for a minute that Cannon might top him - but no go. Close, but not quite. The woman is literally a book saint sent to me from Heaven.

So it should come as no surprise that one of the novels I am waiting on is written by her!


Fast Burn (Body Armor #4)
by: Lori Foster
Expected Pub Date: March 20, 2018
Links: Goodreads | Amazon | B&N
For the woman who’s his perfect match, he’s willing to break the rules...

The moment Brand Berry meets beautiful, driven Sahara Silver, the connection between them is electric. It’s also something he can’t pursue. Sahara wants him, sure—to join Body Armor, where his MMA skills, size and cocky attitude make him perfect for her elite crew of bodyguards. For Sahara, the agency always comes first, and Brand needs more. Yet when she’s kidnapped by men searching for her missing brother, he doesn’t hesitate.

Somewhere along the way, flirting with Brand for the sake of business turned very personal. Despite his refusal to join Body Armor, it’s Brand who steps up when Sahara needs him most. Now there’s no more time for games, and no point denying the hunger they both feel. They’ll escape together or not at all. But if they survive, can Sahara finally surrender control to claim this blazing passion?


Are you a Lori Foster Fan?
Does Fast Burn look like your kind of read?
Are you going to be adding this to your TBR list?
I'd love to know what books YOU all are waiting for!

8 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great read! Hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to read this with a quickness when I get it :)

      Delete
  2. Nice to have an ongoing series from a favorite author!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE her work! I love even more that most of her work consists of series! Sometimes I just do not want to let these characters go lol

      Delete
  3. I know lots of people enjoy Foster's work. Hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally had to do a double take with that cover because I thought it was Chris Hemsworth on first glance. lol Thanks for sharing about this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT! I thought the same thing when I first saw it too! Just makes me want to read it that much more!

      Delete