December 29, 2017

Book Blogger Hop #1


Book Blogger Hop a link-up hosted by Billy @ Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Each week, there is a new question to answer. The hop runs from Friday until Thursday. The rules are super simple.. Just answer the weekly question in your post - link up and visit other blogs! Easy way to have some fun and get to know some fellow bloggers in the process!

This week's questions comes from Kitty @Vicarious Bookworm.
What character or characters would you not mind sharing a New Year’s kiss with?

Hmmm.. This one was kind of tough! Mine would honestly have to be Cannon Colter from Lori Foster's Ultimate Series! This is one of my all time favorite series, and of all the books - he is most def my favorite! I mean; just look at this cover!

And now that you have; imagine spending an entire novel (and some of the others) with this man! I mean - winning!


Sooooo!
Who would YOU kiss at midnight?!
Check out everyone's answers HERE :)

8 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this one but looks good :) Thanks for stopping by my hop.

    Megan
    https://gingermomreads.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this series. But I see what you mean, I mean yeah I love the cover! :) Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! The cover doesn't even do it justice. The detailed descriptions - amazing.

      Delete
  3. Oh man. I haven't "fallen in love" with a character for YEARS! I guess if I'm gonna go with my teenage crush, I'd go with Draco Malfoy... Gotta get me some of those bad boys :P Hah!

    Happy New Years!
    Hiro x http://twistedpaths.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know - I WANTED to not like him so bad - but I ended up liking him anyways lol. So I can totally see where you are coming from with that :)

      Delete
  4. I haven't heard of that series!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete